TRANS PENNINE CHALLENGE
100KM. WALK IT. RUN IT. YOUR CHALLENGE. YOUR WAY!
THE TRANS PENNINE CHALLENGE WILL
BE RETURNING ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE
FOR A GREAT 2014 CHALLENGE CHECK OUT THE
EVENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
Take on this historic 100km trail as an ultra marathon run, or endurance walk, amid some of the best surroundings that Britain has to offer. Through the Pennines and via the Peak District National Park, what better environment to take on a challenge as epic as this! One that's fully supported, and in aid of a charity of your choice - make 2013 a year to remember, and a year to make a difference.
- 100km & 50km options - 2 options available, choose your distance.
- Walk it - take on as an endurance walk, or mix in with jogging.
- Run it - as an ultra marathon, there's records to be set!
- Teams - group together and go for it! Teams of 5 or more get free kit.
- Individuals - be fully supported & meet other challengers en route.
- Fundraise - for a charity of your choice! Make a real difference.
- Covered rest / snack stops every 12.5km
- Hot food provided en-route
- Fully signed route + maps + GPS
- Pace walkers, medics, physios, massage
- Separate start time & menu for runners
- Fundraising pledge - for your charity
- Full training and fundraising advice
- Training walks to help you prepare
Check out our other events for 2014...
London 2 Brighton Challenge - 24/25 May '14
The infamous 100km event is back for May's bank holiday weekend of 2014! Just as challenging, just as rewarding - for a charity of your choice. Sign up before 1st July and take advantage of the early bird special!
Grand Union Challenge - 28/29 June '14
NEW for 2014 - The Grand Union Challenge - a hidden gem, and is why we’re calling it ‘London’s Great Escape’! A 100km route along the Grand Union Canal - a green corridor’, starting at Regents Park and finishing near Bletchley Park, home of the code breakers! There’s also 50 & 25km distances, and walk / jog / run options across the board.
www.grandunionchallenge.com - coming soon!!
Isle of Wight Challenge - 23/24 August '14
NEW for 2014 The Isle of Wight Challenge! A stunning route - right around the island - and an epic challenge - the toughest yet! The Isle of Wight is an appealing destination – accessible from London - and we’ll have a ’challenge camp’ for those wanting to make a weekend of it. There's a ‘half island’ 50km option. This challenge will be big in 2014!
www.isleofwightchallenge.com - coming soon!!
Thames Path Challenge - 14/15 September '13
A challenge for September 2013 - more time to train & prepare for! Stunning endurance walk along the Thames, or inspiring ultra marathon run - it's there to be taken on, and for a charity of your choice.